Friday 29 May 2015

Recount

On Tuseday me Braxton,Katie,Norah and Tanzze we went to digikds.  Digkids is were we get to go to the totouch room do some extra digtel learning.we allso go there to learn how to carry a laptop.


 We did our tacts and allso we did a kahot is a quizz website that when you get somthing rigth you points. we did it about digkids.Then we did some did a kahoot by our self and we did a fration one and I was the person who chouse to do that. After that we did some actives and the actvety I di was the one that nobody could do and I was so exsourted and I siad I could not do That again and me and braxton siad hey.


When we got back to class I had to go and clean up and I siad I can't becuase my fingers are sour.I had to and we would like to do the laptops and I did the laptops and I put them in the cabord and that was easier than digkids.

Overalll, I was exsouerted and when I got back I would like to do somthing easy than what it was on Tuesday.

No comments: