Thursday 25 June 2015

Term 2 Week 10

On Tuesday the digkids we went to room 20 and we did Arasma and I did my Arasma about the fire escape plan and it was so fun I did something so good and that was awesome.



The thing I will tell what Arasma is. Arasma is a app that is very smart and that I like and it is so cool and you should use it in your class it can put your face on the wall,put anthing you want on things that don't  move. the thing I liked about Arasma is that I got to do my face on the fire plan

you should try this at your school and it will make math come to life.I reconed this app and it is a good app to if you do not get this app on your laptop you have a bad destion.












1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can tell that you are really enjoying Digikids Nathan. You better show me more about this app in case so we can ensure we have made a good decision at home too.