Friday 19 June 2015

Term 2 Week 9

On Tuesday the digkids went to ddigkids and at digkids we did something about martariki and Mrs Melevle chose four people to go of and do the tasct.


Me and my friends were doing Kahoot and it was fun I did my Kahoot we did math for my one.Allan did kahoot and that was so fun. It was camrons tren and I am in the lead by 1000 this is so cool. I am doing a person wheel and this my bingo challenge and it is so fun and it is up to me and ty. and I win. I was the last person on the wheel.


I am going to do my tagul I am doing this tagul about digkids and I and up to my last word I have done alot of words. I am doing very well on this challenge this is so fun fun and I can't what to do this next activety.

this is the best digkids ever and I can't what to do this quick game.

No comments: