Monday 19 October 2015

Term 4 Week 2

In the weekend I got up in the morning and watch TV but today my family are going to whangaparua and we are going to have some much fun and can,t wait to go because I really like the place we are going to. So I woke up in the morning and went to get some breakfast. And I' am going with my granie to the city because she take's us on a granie date so she's coming t pick me up.


I am in the city with my granie and I am having so much fun and I can't wait to go to mini golf and bowling. But first we need some food after that we are on our way to whangaparua and I fall asleep and I can't see what's harping but luckley I wake up in time to see the house. It is amazing and as I walk in and I can see circle stairs and more stairs and it is a big house they have lost of land that they are selling and I found three
snowboards and I tolled my brother and we garbed the water and wet the grass hill and I slid down the huge hill and it was awesome. We went in side and played with the games and I can't wait to go to the baseball game and that will be cool.


Then we went to bed and waited for tomorrow. The next day I went to the couch and drifted to sleep. the next day I woke up and went the TV everyone was awake except my sister and we were watching the all blacks and we won so that was awesome. Then it was time to go and we packed up and then we said good by and then left.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm impressed with the effort you've put in to writing this recount. I like that you've explained all the ideas, especially how you felt about what was happening. It makes for interesting reading :)

Anonymous said...

I love your story Nathan! It makes me happy to hear that you enjoyed your weekend, and were able to put your feelings into words and recall all the fun packed weekend you had.