Monday 2 November 2015

Term 4 Week 4

last  Sunday I could not wait to watch the all blacks it is the final and there is a really good. there is some thing going on at ASB show grounds it is big boys toys and it is going to be so fun. We are going to there but any way back to the all blacks I can't watch the game because it is a close game and if we lose I would lock myself in my room for the rest of the day and I don't want to stay in there all day.



The All Blacks are wining 21 17 Dan Carter has the ball and he went for the drop goal and he is 49 miters away for the post and he said go go in to the post and then.... it fly's throw the post and now if they get a try it will be a tie. After that it is there ball and we are get the ball back it falls out of the ruck and our player gets the ball he kicks it kicks it again and then it is a try we win the world cup back to back and we are the best team in the world. After the game we went to the BIG BOYS TOYS and when we walk in we see Harley Davidson, Nisan GTR Lambo.



Big Boys Toys was awesome and I got a lambo Aventordor and it is awesome and then we are heading back to the car and I can't wait to open it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Another great story Nathan, where you have recalled events of your weekend and noted them down. It definitely was an action packed weekend. I'm pleased the All Blacks won and you didn't have to lock yourself in your room for the rest of the day :)