Tuesday 10 November 2015

Term 4 Week 5

Last Saturday I went to softball and we are going to do our warm ups with the Marlins that's the name of our team. I am the caption and I am going throw the warm up's and we are doing side to side luggers and we are warm. Now we are going to throw the ball now and it is the only thing that we can do till my Dad ask us to do next. We are in the dug out and we are listing to our bating line up and I am after  Jayden Witile and we are really good.



I am going to go and do the coin flick up and they are bating first we are fielding and I am going to go to short stop and the rest of my team will be out in there position the first bater is up and we are ready for them and we are going try catch it. so he hits the ball and it come to me and I pick up the ball and throw the ball to first and that was an out. Then we got a another and a another. Now it is
our turn to go and bat and we bat right throw our oder. At the end of the we have won and it was a very good win because we wasted them.



At the end of the we had fun and that's what it is all about. We are going home and we will get in our car and go back home and that well be cool because my Dad will not stop talking about our game.

No comments: